6/27/2017 I JUST STARTED YESTERDAY AND PROVIDED AT-LEAST 4 HOURS OF SURVEYS. TO DAY I GOT TO 105 POINTS.

100 POINTS = $10. I CLICK THE VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT IT GOES BACK TO THE REDEEM PAGE. I CLICK ON PAYPAL OPTION AND ACCOUNT FROZEN DO TO DATA CONCERNS. SO YOU DO ALL THE WORK AND GET KICKED OFF THE WEBSITE AS SOON AS YOU TRIED TO GET PAID.

THAT CLASSIFIES AS A SCAM DOSE IT NOT. AND IT'S NOT JUST ME. LOOK AROUND. ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS SINCE MAY 2017 HAVE BEEN THE SAME THING.

HERE I'LL HELP YOU OUT. HERE IS WHAT IS TAKING PLACE ON OPINION OUTPOST FACEBOOK. MAY 26 2017 - H***ki Ya***a = It is taking a LONG time to hear back from anyone in the "Research Department." I have a couple of calls and sent and e-mail, and that is that. What is going on with your system??

Opinion Outpost= Hello H***ki. We apologize the assessment is taking longer than expected. We understand your frustration about the process and you can be rest assured that we are actively reviewing accounts. Once the assessment is completed, we will contact you again via email.

We hope you can still extend your patience with us on this matter. H***ki Ya***a= Opinion Outpost It has now been 8 DAYS, and I have received silence only. The phone member service said two to three business days' wait, so we are past that. What is going on with Opinion Outpost these days?

Your member service seems to have fallen off the cliff. H***ki Ya***a= Opinion Outpost It has now been two full weeks, and not even a "boo" from your "research department." I am just about to let Opinion Outpost go, unless something changes before the end of the week. I am feeling very unhappy and rather disrespected after having contributed a great amount of time and efforts to Opinion Outpost over the years. JUN 6 2017 M***c* M***r J**o= I'm still frozen.

It's been weeks and I have emailed at least 12 times. I called and left several messages and finally got an email back from them about 2 weeks ago saying they would fix the issue. Alas, nothing has been fixed. If companies are looking to hire a firm to do research for them at this point i would advise them to look elsewhere.

I will be posting my problems with Opinion Outpost on as many review websites as I can as it's ridiculous to me that after being with them for 7 years, they can't seem to fix my issue. J****n M*****l= they unfroze mine, then as soon as I went to cash out... froze it again Opinion Outpost= Hello Monica. We understand you want your account issue to be resolved soon.

Unfortunately, the department who is responsible for analyzing and reactivating frozen accounts is our Accounts department. J****n M*****l We apologize for the inconvenience. If you want to make an appeal, please do not hesitate to contact us again. MAY 19 Do**** N***one H****y= i have connected the help cents a few times and i have still not have heard from them or been able to log onto my account.

Opinion Outpost= Hello Do**** N***one H****y. Please send us a private message with your survey email address. Do**** N***one H****y= will do ty (MAY 19) Do**** N***one H****y= i havnt heard anything yet (MAY 23) L***a R****s= You probably wont Do**** N***one H****y. Ive had an ongoing issue with my account, my husband was on the phone with them twice, telling him to wait three to five business days, and we did, and when I went to try and login, it said that my account was temporarily disabled, than when he spoke to them again, again, they gave him the same *** story ,and again we waited, and when I went to login today, it said my account was frozen due to data concerns, which is BS!!

JUN 9 2017 Be*** Be****s*i= I have tried to contact you for two weeks, I have called, emailed and sent messages through here,,,My account was frozen for some unknown reason. I have points just sitting there. Can someone help me, I have been a member in good standing for years. Opinion Outpost= Hello Be***.

We understand you want your account issue to be resolved soon. Unfortunately, the department who is responsible for analyzing and reactivating frozen accounts is our Accounts department. JUN 10 2017 Ma** W***r**h= I realize that everyone is saying this, but I don't care, I am going to say it too! I spent over 3 hours today trying to get $10 and finally I got it!

I was so happy and thought this was a legit website. When I went to cash out to PayPal, it automatically froze my account. If possible, try to help me instead of giving your support number and email that isn't even active!

PLEASE HELP! OVER 150 OF THESE FACEBOOK POST BETWEEN MAY 19 2017 TO 6/27/2017.

Review about: Opinion Outpost Survey Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: It was easy to use.

I didn't like: You took my and many others well deserved pay, Even on facebook you blame everyone but yourself.

Comments